Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 43: Legs and Back

Wednesday brought on the hurt, as we had legs and back to work out, along with the favorite, ab ripper routine.  I don't know what my deal was, but I had nothing in the tank at the end of the legs and back routine.  I was gasping and wheezing like a fat man on a treadmill.  I couldn't make it through to the ab routine, and basically collapsed on the floor for a bit before managing to scrape myself up to take a shower.

It sucks to feel that tired.  I wanted to make it through, but my body just didn't want to comply.  Maybe that's a good sign though.  Wear your body down to exhaustion, so that it can build itself up more.  I guess we'll have to see if it works.

Menu:


Breakfast:
Protein shake

Snack:
Cliff Builder's Bar

Lunch:
Grilled Veggies
Vegetable stir fry leftovers

Snack:
1/4 cup cashews


Dinner:
Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment