Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 16: Off Day

Day 15 was the last day in the workout cycle, so today was a rest day.  We debated if we should take the day off, or keep going through the next week, since we just took off two days over the last weekend due to the road trip, but we decided to rest and get back on the normal cycle of workouts.  It was nice to have a little bit of free time at night, but I didn't let that go to waste.  I decided to try to make a vegan lasagna.  I'll post the recipe depending on how it turns out. I made it to throw in the oven for dinner the next night, so I won't know till later if it's trash or treasure.

On a physical note, I felt sore during the rest day, even though I felt like the Kenpo wasn't really giving me the workout I wanted.  I guess it did and I just didn't know it.

Menu:


Breakfast:
tofu scramble
1 cup soy milk

Snack:
Cliff Builder's Bar (mint chocolate)

Pretty tasty bar.  I don't think I'd want it every day, but it will be good to add to the repertoire.

Lunch:
"bologna" sandwich
2 cups tomato soup

Snack 2:
30 pistachios

Dinner:
Spaghetti and "meat" balls
side salad with romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers and goddess dressing

I realize that I forgot my fruit for the day.  I'll have to make up for this with some watermelon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment