Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 41: Volleyball Night

Mondays are volleyball night for me.  Unfortunately, I made the mistake of also volunteering at the library on Monday nights, leaving me with a packed afternoon.  The game went horribly, with our team losing both games and being down 16-1 at one point.  I also tweaked my back a bit going up for a block, so I was feeling super tired that night.

I went to the library afterward to sort books and whatnot, and it was some nice downtime in comparison.  I was hoping that this rest would leave me with enough in the tank to get back on the workout horse, but I was due for yoga, which is an hour and a half of pain, and I had nothing in the tank.  I bagged it and just ate dinner and went to bed.

Menu:


Breakfast:
protein shake

Snack:
Cliff Builder's Bar

Lunch:
Salad
leftover stir fry

Snack2:
1/4 cup cashews

Dinner:
Grilled zucchini and squash
couscous
mushroom and pepper kabobs

No comments:

Post a Comment