Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 23: Good News

Well, good news is that I have finished repairing my sprinkler system in the back yard, so it's now working again.  What a pain in the rear end that was.  If you ever need to fix some straight PVC pipe, pick up one of these bad boys, you'll save yourself a lot of time for just a few bucks.  It worked awesome, and it only took a few minutes to perform the repair, which was awesome, since it left a lot of time to get in a workout and even for a few minutes of down time, if you can believe that.

The workout last night was arms and back, which kicked my butt.  I was gasping and wheezing at the end, and was light-headed enough to skip most of the ab routine.  It was enough to get me to basically collapse on the floor after we were done.  Needless to say, I slept really well that night.

Menu:


Breakfast:
Protein shake

Snack:
Cliff Builder's Bar

Lunch:
Vegan lasagna
side salad

Snack 2:
Pistachios

Dinner:
Grilled tofu
grilled zucchini and squash
1 cup cherries
banana

As you may notice, I've been increasing my intake of fruit lately.  It's crazy for me to limit myself to a single serving of fruit, especially when I have so many tasty peaches in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment